An independent Advisory Committee has been established to govern and manage the activities of the Foundation, including managing the fundraising, grant making, scholarships, public relations, and community activities of the Foundation.
NLEF Advisory Board:
- Valerie A. Tamano, President – Retiree of the New London Public Schools, NLHS Alumna
- Charlie Duffy, Secretary – Community Advocate
- Louis E. Allen, Jr. – Retiree of the New London Public Schools, Founding Director of the Science & Technology Magnet High School
- Colleen Caffrey, New London Public Schools
- Estelle Harrison, Community Leader, NLHS Alumna
- Dr. Manuel J. Rivera, Educational Consultant, NLHS Alumnus
- Cynthia Ritchie (Ex-Officio) – Superintendent, New London Public Schools
The New London Education Foundation is a non-profit charitable educational foundation which exists under the auspices of a 501(c) (3) tax-deductible status by the IRS.
New London Education Foundation
PO Box 343
New London, CT 06320